The We-Vibe Discover Gift Box is a holiday gift, and much more. It’s easily months of sexy giving and receiving. This curated gift box contains these 10 items for your sexual pleasure:
- We-Vibe Lube made by pjur: Water-based, safe for use with silicone pleasure toys.
- Tickler: A “feather duster” for your tickly bits or all over your body.
- Tango by We-Vibe: External mini-vibe, with 8 levels and modes of stimulation. Use the flat side, the tip, or the edges, and take it in the shower or tub if you wish — it’s waterproof and rechargeable. It’s made of hard plastic and transmits the vibrations very well.
- Sexy Dice: Sexy instructions and the body parts to use them on. Roll the dice and play.
- We-Vibe Couple’s Vibrator: AAA battery-powered, budget-friendly version of We-Vibe’s signature silicone couple’s vibrator. Designed for one “arm” worn in the vagina and the other over the clitoris during partner intercourse, it’s also dandy for unpartnered self-pleasure if the fit feels right. This version isn’t as strong as the rechargeable models. (Hint: If you have trouble removing the paper from the battery compartment, as I did, use tweezers.)
- Kegel Ball: You don’t have to go to the gym to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles. Insert the silicone ball in the vagina and slow squeeze – slow release for pelvic floor tone and, potentially, stronger orgasms. Silicone.
- Massage Candle: Sweet vanilla-scented candle, which releases massage oil. Of course you’ll extinguish the fire and test the heat before you pour it over your partner, right?
- Womanizer Starlet: Small, travel-sized, rechargeable version of the Womanizer, which uses a delightful “pressurized air pulses” technology. Use it on the clitoris and/or any-gendered nipples. (See my reviews of my favorite Womanizers here and my half-hearted review of the Starlet here. Although it’s not my favorite Womanizer, it will help you know whether you like the feeling enough to invest in a stronger model.)
- Dusk by We-Vibe: Silicone anal plug, marketed as a “beginner’s butt plug” because it’s smaller than most and tapered for easy insertion. It doesn’t vibrate on its own, but the base is tube-
Dusk + Tango
shaped so you can pair it with the Tango to add vibrations. You’ll feel mild vibrations internally and stronger vibrations on the perineum, which the Tango will touch.
- Silky Sash: Use it as a blindfold or a restraint, or come up with your own idea!
The We-Vibe Discover Gift Box is listed at $350 (ouch!), but it’s selling now for $249 from We-Vibe. Still pricey, I know, but if it’s within your budget for a special treat that keeps on giving, you’ll find much to enjoy!