I’ve been sitting here working on my new book, The Ultimate Guide to Sex after Fifty, sharing all the best tips I know for enhancing sexual pleasure at our age.
I’ll bet you’ve got some advice yourself for our generation, too. Would you share it with my readers and with our community here?
- If your body and your sexual responsiveness have changed, what have you discovered to rev up your responses again?
- If it became difficult to communicate with a partner about what one of you needed, how did you break through the impasse?
- If you and your partner stopped having sex, how did you get back on track or make other satisfying arrangements?
- What’s the best advice you got from a therapist, sex educator, or medical professional about making lackluster sex better?
- How have you worked around the problems that threatened to derail your sex life?
- What have you done to make solo sex especially enjoyable?
- What have you discovered that you think would help others of our age, too?
- What do you wish you’d done differently?
These topics are just a start. You know what would be helpful to our community.
If you’re over 50, partnered or solo, any gender, please share your best tip(s) either by writing a comment on this blog or by emailing me privately if you prefer.
By responding to this request, you’re agreeing that I may quote your advice. I won’t use your name or identify you in any way. (If you’re a sex educator, author, therapist, or medical professional and you want me to use your name, let me know that, and be sure I have all your contact info so I can follow up.)
(Attention comment spammers and site/product promoters: No, this is not your chance to sneak in an oily link to a site or product that I do not endorse. Don’t. Even. Try. If you’re trying to drum up business by pulling readers to your site or a product that I do not recommend, stop now. Don’t make me cranky by causing me extra work checking your links and deleting your comment.)