My book, Better Then I Ever Expected: Straight Talk About Sex After Sixty (Seal Press), comes out in January 2006. Please see http://www.joanprice.com/BetterThanExpected.htm for a description of this sassy, sexy book combining my personal story with tips and tales from lusty, sexually seasoned women. We’re proving that our society’s view of older women as sexless is wrong, wrong, wrong.
I interviewed dozens of women over sixty who were willing to discuss their sexuality, past and present, for Better Than I Ever Expected: Straight Talk about Sex After Sixty. Meet some of these women:
- Bea, 77, is having the best sex of her life with a man thirty years younger.
- Claire, 66, has fallen in love with a woman she met online, and has relocated to be with her.
- Penny, 60, celebrated the birthday of her husband of 38 years by shaving her yoni and dancing for him.
- Sweet Talker, 65, works as a “phone sex fantasist,” playing the role of a 29-year-old model.
- Rachel, 62, pleasures herself in an elegant ritual.
You’ll read hundreds of candid comments, reminiscences, intimate details, and tips from these and many other sexually seasoned women in the book.
I’d like to invite you –whether or not you’re a woman over sixty — to participate in discussions of ageless sexuality. Please choose a first name of your choice and your age to identify yourself, and feel free to post comments and questions regarding this hot and important topic.
To start you out, what makes sex after sixty better than you ever expected, personally?
I’d like your candid views, and I hope you’ll express them respectfully so that all women will feel welcome to read and post, and won’t feel they’ve wandered into a sleazy place. Thank you, and welcome to our community!