Condom, Lube Giveaways from Lucky Bloke
Update: Although the contest is closed now, I hope you’ll read the interesting info below, including how to choose the right size condom!
What do you do to make safer sex sexier? How does it enhance your sexual enjoyment rather than interfere with it? What is your safer sex policy with new lovers or with non-exclusive partners?
Answer any of these questions and you can win free condoms or lube and dental dams!
I’m teaming together with Lucky Bloke, a condom subscription service offering more options than you thought possible, to find out what you think about safer sex and to reward two lucky people age 50+ with gift samplers of condoms or lubes!
An empty toilet paper roll easily measures the erect penis of your choice. Click here.
• if there’s extra room = SMALLER / MORE TAILORED FIT CONDOMS (best fit for 35% of men)
• just enough room = MEDIUM / STANDARD FIT CONDOMS (best fit for 50% of men)
• if it’s too tight = LARGER / GENEROUS FIT CONDOMS (best fit for 15% of men)
1. Be age 50 or over.
2. Email Joan the following:
- What makes safer sex (including condoms/ dental dams/ non-penetrative sex) sexy as well as smart at our age?
- How do you make barrier protection sexier, more fun, and an enhancement of hot sex?
- What is your personal safer sex policy with new lovers or with non-exclusive partners, and why?
3. In your email, include your name, age, email, and mailing address (does not have to be in the US!), and tell me whether you want the condom sampler or the lube sampler and whether you’d like dental dams included if you win.
The best two responses will receive samplers directly from Lucky Bloke, sponsors of this contest, and will be published here and in The Ultimate Guide to Sex after Fifty, to be published by Cleis Press early in 2015. At Joan’s discretion, more of your comments may be used in the book, as well.
You may enter by commenting here, but please also email me the info above (#3) so I can notify you if you win.
Contest is closed, thank you!
Note from Lucky Bloke to you:
Discretion and ethical business practices are paramount at Lucky Bloke. We only use our customer’s information for shipping their orders. Everything is shipped discretely and personal information is never shared or made public anywhere.
Safe? How about safer. Dating at mid 50s, my doctor and I talked about all this. She was not shy. I decided to a) date, kiss, b) if I liked her, get naked and oral c) if I really, really liked her, stick to oral and delightful outercourse intimacies like "two in the pink and one in the stink" as my friend says; practice slow sex and share orgasms without P in the V d) thinking Soul Mate Forever Love? Get naked often for 3 to 6 months. e) Still In love? Get "fluid bonded" and betrothed; ditch condoms. But both get tested and wait for results first. Both negative? Then dump condoms and ring that P in the V bell for sure. Mix in poetry liberally. Stir, repeat.