1. Start to unroll the condom, just enough so that you’re sure of the direction it unrolls. Squeeze out any air in the tip. (That doesn’t matter for the demo, but it’s important when you do it in real life.)
2. Perch the condom on top of the head of the penis and roll it down just a little, keeping it in place with your fingers. If the penis is soft, the condom won’t go down much — that doesn’t matter. You’re just getting it in position
4. Keep sucking gently. Use your fingers to assist the condom to roll down over the penis, which is disappearing into your mouth, much to the enjoyment of its owner. As you continue to suck and the penis gets pulled into your mouth, the condom will continue to unroll over it — magic!
Doesn’t that sound like fun? Oh, it is! Thank you to the lover whom I will not name who first introduced me to this trick.
Many thanks to Kendra Holliday for her willingness to learn this method in front of an audience. Kendra is a sex surrogate in St. Louis and co-leader of SEX+STL (Sex Positive St. Louis). She blogs as The Beautiful Kind.
Note to meeting planners who were considering hiring me to speak until they read this — don’t worry, this demo is optional! As always, my talks are personalized for your audience and your needs and preferences.
Update: Although the contest is closed now, I hope you’ll read the interesting info below, including how to choose the right size condom!
What do you do to make safer sex sexier? How does it enhance your sexual enjoyment rather than interfere with it? What is your safer sex policy with new lovers or with non-exclusive partners?
Answer any of these questions and you can win free condoms or lube and dental dams!
I’m teaming together with Lucky Bloke, a condom subscription service offering more options than you thought possible, to find out what you think about safer sex and to reward two lucky people age 50+ with gift samplers of condoms or lubes!
• if there’s extra room = SMALLER / MORE TAILORED FIT CONDOMS (best fit for 35% of men)
• just enough room = MEDIUM / STANDARD FIT CONDOMS (best fit for 50% of men)
• if it’s too tight = LARGER / GENEROUS FIT CONDOMS (best fit for 15% of men)
1. Be age 50 or over.
2. Email Joan the following:
- What makes safer sex (including condoms/ dental dams/ non-penetrative sex) sexy as well as smart at our age?
- How do you make barrier protection sexier, more fun, and an enhancement of hot sex?
- What is your personal safer sex policy with new lovers or with non-exclusive partners, and why?
3. In your email, include your name, age, email, and mailing address (does not have to be in the US!), and tell me whether you want the condom sampler or the lube sampler and whether you’d like dental dams included if you win.
The best two responses will receive samplers directly from Lucky Bloke, sponsors of this contest, and will be published here and in The Ultimate Guide to Sex after Fifty, to be published by Cleis Press early in 2015. At Joan’s discretion, more of your comments may be used in the book, as well.
You may enter by commenting here, but please also email me the info above (#3) so I can notify you if you win.
Contest is closed, thank you!
Note from Lucky Bloke to you:
Discretion and ethical business practices are paramount at Lucky Bloke. We only use our customer’s information for shipping their orders. Everything is shipped discretely and personal information is never shared or made public anywhere.