What’s a webinar, how does it work, and why should you care?
A webinar is an online class. Using a web camera and microphone, I give an information-packed, lively presentation similar to the way I teach when I travel, but you watch online instead of waiting for me to come to your city. You can watch live if it fits your schedule, or watch a video recording of it later, or both. These classes are on senior sexuality topics that you — my subscribers and readers — have requested.
Recent webinars, available for viewing online:
If you’re interested in a webinar that has already happened, you can purchase viewing rights for $55 for one; $50 each for two; or $45 each for three or more. (All prices US dollars.) Each 90-minute webinar was recorded in its entirety and you can watch at your convenience — multiple times if you wish. Once I receive your payment via PayPal or check, I’ll send you the link and password. Email me for details, telling me which senior sexuality webinars you wish to view.
7 Steps to Reclaiming Your Sexual Pleasure
- 5 simple, practical tips for easier sexual arousal that you can put into action immediately;
- Framework for a 7-step plan to improve your sexual pleasure long-term;
- Handout to help you design your plan.
Recorded May 25, 2017.
Sex Toys for Seniors
- Joan’s criteria for evaluating sex toys
- 8 questions to help you choose your personal vibrator.
- 5 myths and facts about vibrators.
- Show-and-tell: Joan’s highly recommended sex toys for seniors.
- Links for recommended sex toys.
Great Sex without Penetration
12 Steps to Sexy Aging – Starting Now!
What can you do now to make sure you keep sex alive as you age? What are the secrets to staying sexually vibrant through the decades ahead? In this presentation, you’ll learn what you can do starting now, whether you’re 25 or 55 or any age at all, to invest in your future sexuality. You’ll learn practical tips, communication skills, and attitude adjustments to enrich your sex life lifelong – partnered or solo – despite what the aging process throws your way. (Recorded July 22, 2017)
How the Heck Do I Date at This Age?
Dating after 50, 60, 70 and beyond can feel awkward and weird. How do you meet people? Do you need to use online dating? What are the mistakes most people make with their online profile and photos? Whether you’re widowed, divorced, polyamorous, or a long-time single, this entertaining webinar will be illuminating and practical — plus you’ll find out how others our age meet and mate. Useful tips and plenty of laughter guaranteed. Worksheet included for getting what you want! (Recorded June 17, 2017)
⇝⇝⇝NEW FREE WEBINAR! ⇜⇜⇜⇜
Safer sex barriers — condoms, dental dams, gloves — are FUN and we seniors need to use them. Learn how and why to use safer sex, how to eroticize it, and what to say during the safer sex conversation. You’ll learn how to choose which size condom your penis of choice needs, what a receptive condom is and how it works, and even how to put a condom on a soft penis using your mouth. This lively, fun-filled webinar is presented by senior sex educator and award-winning author Joan Price and sponsored by Lucky Bloke. View it here.
Your Burning Questions?
I’m planning some shorter webinars at a low ticket price. What burning question(s) about senior sexuality would you like to hear me answer? I’ll choose those that are (a) narrowly focused so that I can do them justice in 20 minutes; (b) of interest to many of you; and (c) not covered sufficiently in my other webinars. (If you’re not sure if your question qualifies, send it in anyway!) Everyone who submits a question that I use for a new webinar gets a discount to view it! Email me to submit your questions.
What do Joan’s webinar attendees and viewers say about senior sexuality?
- “My wife and I enjoyed your sex without penetration webinar very much. The real value of the presentation was the manner-of-fact way that you talk about sex without penetration. In particular, directly talking frankly about pursuing ones sexual pleasure. Your webinars have been the catalyst for several lengthy talks in recent weeks. Our conversations (especially the pillow-talk) and our play time together have simply been better. We are happy to be part of your community. Thanks for doing what you do!”
- “This webinar is a fine presentation and an extremely helpful piece of work and I benefited in a host of ways. Even though I’ve read all three of your books on aging and sexuality, have followed your blog and other online items, I learned some things this afternoon.”
- “How is it possible for a 69-year-old woman and a 72-year-old man to enjoy 3 continuous hours of non-stop sex and joyful lovemaking, and then fall contentedly to sleep? And pick right up in the morning, seemingly where we left off? Use Joan’s “sex without penetration” method, and leave out any and all expectations! Really. I owe you a big time testimonial!”
- “We learned a lot from your webinar. My husband and I have been married 40 years. We are going to take some of the steps you recommended.”
- “I think you did a real good job of explaining things. I could see that what we were facing is not uncommon.”
- “Loved the sex toy webinar! I didn’t realize the different ergonomic options for vibrators and dildos so this will help my greatly in work with seniors helping to refer them to appropriate toys. I will use this information when purchasing my own toys and also with older age clients wanting to discuss sex and sex toy options.”
- “Your sex toy webinar was an excellent presentation and show& tell. Very informative and, as a toy ‘virgin,’ I liked your very matter-of-fact, ‘this is ok and normal’ approach. At one point I LOL’d, because I mentally superimposed you showing varieties of cake mixers or vacuum cleaners. Your approach has caused me to want to get one of these ‘appliances’ yesterday.”
- “Your dating webinar was interesting and worthwhile and very helpful in clarifying what I’m looking for and what are deal breakers. You were an engaging and authentic speaker!”
“I wrote what I thought to be a compelling profile on OKCupid, but it attracted relatively little interest. Joan Price’s webinar (“How the Heck Do I Date at This Age”) provided important tips and suggestions for revision, and after I incorporated these insights the activity level on my profile increased markedly and has resulted in numerous inquiries and several fun dates with good matches.”
- “Five stars! I think what you’re doing is quite challenging and you did a great job. You kept it light and funny while discussing some things most find quite
difficult. You told some nice stories and especially you showed us some of your own vulnerability. Powerful stuff.”
- “I loved how matter of fact you are about using sex toys. I will keep playing around with my vibrators as a way to get to know my own sexual response, and bring that knowledge into partner sex. Thank you for the wonderful work you do and the beautiful acceptance of all that sex for seniors may entail.”
- “I found your entire sex toys presentation absorbing and highly informative about the variety and range of sex toys and what they can and cannot do. I delighted in your imitations of the different sounds and speeds of various sex toys. What a kick!”
- “Your Safer Sex video is a very good awakening to misinformed seniors (and individuals of all ages) on the Who, What Where When and Why of safe sex. I watched it twice and
was amazed how you packed into that presentation. That video is gold!”
|Joan shows her favorites
in Sex Toys for Seniors
Interested in meeting me in person? View my speaking schedule. I am also available for personal consultations via phone or video call. Email me for more information. Be sure you subscribe to receive my occasional newsletter for senior sex tips, events, and special offers for subscribers only. Thank you for being part of my community.